- Gas Spring has 100% Shock Absorption not partial absorption like elastomers, coil or air springs.
- Travel: 2.3" (100% of travel is used for absorption)
- Spring: Nitrogen Gas Spring & Coil Spring
- Dampening: Oil dampening
- Extremely Tunable & Never needs rebuilding
- Length: 405mm, Sizes: 24 available
Traditional telescopic and Pivot
Essentially Stictionless Movement is another huge benefit of the gas spring. Here’s why, most of what has been considered stiction in telescopic posts has actually been stiff springs. This has not been discovered until now because no one has used a gas spring. The small amounts of stiction that are present are drasticallyreduced by use of Teflon bearings and the ‘Zero Stiction Area’ created by the slotted stanchion. So smooth is the movement that it beats the leading brand of pivot seatposts in absorption tests.