The Deus seatpost sets the Standard for performance aluminum XC posts. It features an innovative, patented head design that offers maximum adjustability while minimizing weight.
- Low profile rail clamps with shorter bolts improves clearance for the riders legs.
- Forged & CNC machined from 6061 aluminum, the seatpost head is incredibly strong & fatigue resistant.
- Patented head design is lightweight & distributes loads more efficiently than conventional seatpost head designs.
- Offers unprecedented adjustability with infinite tilt adjustment completely independent from the fore/aft adjustment.
- Side clamping rail system distributes loads to the clamp, rather than the bolt, virtually eliminating the possibility of broken bolts.
- The head accommodates 7mm & 8mm rails while providing 35mm of rail support.
- Features a 0.5" rearward offset.
- The seatpost tube is manufactured
from 7050 heat-treatedaluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Race Face’s triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight.
- The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life.