The Dual Banger from IRD just might be the new king in the mechanical disc brake market. It's the only mech. on the market with dual piston action that is, BOTH brake pads move in sync to sandwich the rotor (compare this with other brands where 1 pad is fixed). The result is better modulation and braking power than you'd expect from a mechanical.
- 'Dual piston' action offers better power and modulation than you expect from a mechanical. Not 'grabby'.
- Individual pad adjustments
- Stainless steel rotor (160mm)
- Universal mounting (International Standard)
- Front brake
is post-mountwith an IS Adaptor
- Disc pads are Shimano Deore
Mechanical-typeso getting replacements are easy. (Contains no asbestos) Nice polished grey finish
- 203mm front version available (for IS mount only)
- Features Yokozuna RapidWire compressionless housing
- Weight: 385 grams (6" rotor), 405 grams (8" rotor)